Bodybuilding training is rather popular, notably among the men whoever would often attract their girlfriends of their large and well developed arms, upper body, and body. Not surprisingly, whoever here wouldn’t wish to have a good body to be proud of, right?
Nonetheless, while there are many folks that are looking for an superb physique, not all one is knowledgeable in relation to good weight training workouts that they could perform. Should you be one of these, then here are several workouts which may take you the most beneficial direction towards your very best body ever.
1. Bent-leg knee raises – Lay down face up while you relax your head as well as neck. Set your hands on the ground next to your bottom, and set the feet on the ground. Lower your ab muscles and raise the knees in direction of your chest, then back on to the ground again. Repeat this for a dozen times.
2. The Bridge – This is a part of most pilates program which can be considered one of the easiest weight training exercises due to the simplicity yet good results. All you’ve to accomplish is to be in your push-up position though with bent elbows. Straighten up your body and pull your abdominals in. Inhale for 20 seconds, then for 60 seconds. Do this a couple of times in sets of two.
3. Tricep Pull Downs – Working with a tricep pushdown equipment, go to the bar and lift it up then bring it down to your waist, keeping your elbows near the side of your body. Do this step for 10 times.
4. Leg Extensions – Sit down on a leg extension equipment. Place your legs on the bar and lean your body back. Raise the bar with your legs and do this for ten times. This may appear to be effortless, but this is often perhaps the most efficient weight training workouts you can find.
5. Bicep curls – Needless to say, do not abandon your biceps and triceps out. Truly, the arms are definitely the simplest part of the body that you can tone down. Utilizing a pair of dumbbells or weights, curl the weight in the direction of your shoulders. Retain the posture for a few seconds and bring it back to the beginning position. Do about 10 reps of this set.
These five muscle building exercise may help you attain very good range of muscles you will definitely be proud of. Before taking off with this particular program, here are a couple simple guidelines to further guide you:
– Repeat this routine only two times a week in the first 2 weeks. Make sure that your rest interval in each and all set won’t be any longer than half a minute. Soon after all single set, make an effort to relax roughly one to three minutes just before doing the subsequent set.
– Following the first 2 weeks, perform the following workouts at a minimum thrice per week.
– In workouts that entail the usage of barbells, it is important to utilize the correct equipment. Don’t try to carry heavy things, particularly if you are just starting out.
All in all, bodybuilding training are good not just in improving your body, but also your all-around health.
Gaining weight has a number of negative connotations. However, many of these are undeserved. Putting on additional weight can be a good thing as long as that weight is muscle and not fat. Gaining muscle mass can improve your appearance, improve your health and provide you with additional strength. In this article I outline four things you should consider when trying to gain muscle mass:
1) DIET:- Most people who exercise regularly monitor their food intake. They control the quantities they are consuming and avoid certain types of food. To gain muscle mass you need to focus on increasing your caloric intake and your protein intake. You may also gain fat in this process (as a result of consuming additional calories) but if you stick to a regular exercise routine you should soon lose this excess fat whilst maintaining the muscle you have gained.
Gaining fat initially is not a bad thing. The excess fat will give you the additional energy and calories required to gain muscle mass. Once you gain significant muscle mass you can always switch to a fat burning diet temporarily. Some athletes have reported that it is easier to lose their excess fat by following a fat loss diet for a short period after they have reached their preferred muscle weight and continuing with their same workout.
2) NUMBER OF MEALS:- If you are eating to gain muscle it is recommended that you increase your number of daily meals to 5 or 6. By eating more regularly you can saturate your body with amino acids and glycogen (gained from carbohydrates and proteins) and ensure that your body does not enter starvation mode (whereby it would start burning muscle tissues).
3) WEIGHT TRAINING:- Eating the right food is a step in the right direction but without proper training you will not gain muscle mass. In the beginning you should do all your weight training under the supervision of a trained instructor. They will be able to make sure you are doing the exercises in the right way, thereby avoiding injury. They will also be able to show you the best exercises for building muscle. For example, squats and presses are good ways to gain muscle mass.
4) OVER TRAINING:- Over training is a huge stumbling block for many people when trying to gain muscle mass. You need to rest so that your body has the time to repair your muscles and let them grow. To avoid over training you should try to limit each session to 2 hours maximum, not train for more than 2 consecutive days and take a week off every 6-8 weeks.
Gaining muscle mass is a great but often overlooked way to improve your health and overall appearance. Building muscle can be difficult when you are a beginner because you are unsure what exercises to do, what foods to eat and what supplements to take. However, with the right information it gets a lot easier. I hope this article has given you a few pointers and helps you in your quest to gain muscle mass.
A good physique begins with diet and exercise. Building muscle mass requires dedication and determination. Below are muscle building tips which will help you build strong, lean muscles.
1. Exercise: This is the very first step towards building a muscle mass. Without exercise, our bodies tend to adapt to whichever conditions exist. When you start weight training, your body will sense a requirement of increasing muscle in order to lift the weights. Gradually, you’ll view your muscles get stronger and you become stronger.
2. Supplements: This is optional, but in saying this, muscle building supplements sometimes become an requirement when your diet is lacking in sufficient nutrients. The basic supplements should include whey protein, glutamine, and creatine. You really do not need anything else. Most of the other various, hyped advertisements on the topic of supplements are just marketing tricks to get you to buy them. You do not need them. Just be careful what supplements you select to use.
3. Rest: Now, if you’ve started working out, you’re not required to workout 7 days a week. Your body requires time to recover and it is during this time that your body gets stronger and your body gains muscle. So, take a day off in between your workouts.
4. Sleep: It is during your sleep that your body starts to repair itself. It is only when you sleep that your muscles recover and grow. If you workout hard and do not get the sleep and rest your body needs, you’ll not view the kind of results you’re looking for.
5. Diet: I saved this for last because I wanted to include a mucle building diet plan that you can implement. Your body will require more fuel and clean fuel for your workouts. The fuel I’m referring to is muscle building foods. Clean foods refers to healty foods. Junk foods will have to be drastially decreased as you’re trying to build muscle. There are various healthy foods which are known to help you build muscle: oatmeal, tuna, peanut butter, banana, eggs, milk, beef, chicken, cottage cheese whey protein, and more. Below are muscle building nutrition foods for those whoever need quick and long lasting results.
Chicken – Lean, white meat chicken breasts are good muscle building foods. They are low in fat and calories, yet high in protein.
Broccoli – contains a compound that works against estrogen in the body. This is important because estrogen makes the body more efficient at storing fat. So, broccoli means less fat and more muscle.
Turkey – to successfully build muscle, you need foods high in protein and low in fat and carbohydrates. No food is better than white meat turkey.
Lean red meat – read meat is higher in fat, so you should not eat this every day. However, it is a good source of protein and offers added benefit of having iron. Eat it two to three times a week.
Tuna – is low in calories, carbohydrates and high in protein. Great for losing weight and building muscle. In addition, it has Omega 3 fatty acids, which help your body use calories more efficiently and increase the metabolism. It is also a compound that prevents muscle loss and good for the heart.
Whey Protein – whey protein shakes are good muscle building foods because whey protein is absorbed quickly by your body. Taking this within 2 hours of a workout helps your body recover quickly, which helps build muscle quickly.
Casein and Egg Protein Shakes – usually called night-time proteins because they digest slowly and slow digestion allows your muscles to get a steady supply of protein while you sleep.
Complex Carbohydrates – to increase your protein, you cannot build muscle without carbohydrates. Choose whole grains and vegetables for your daily carbohydrates.
Fat Free Cottage Cheese – Before protein shakes were invented, bodybuilders ate fat free cottage cheese. It incorporates the compound casein; a most treasured bodybuilder protein.
Healthy Fats – Our bodies require fats. In fact, your body cannot produce testosterone, a major muscle building hormone, without fat. Choose fats that are natural and healthy; such as, olive oil for cooking along with nuts and avacado.
Muscle building is not about losing weight so you may have to go against your tendency to eat less food and get used to eating more food, but muscle building foods, which are healtheir for you. Try to eat 6-8 smaller meals every day. Follow these tips and you shall achieve the body you desire.
You probably already know drinking more than 1-2 drinks of alcohol (in any form) per day is NOT good for you. Here’s why:
* Body treats it like estrogen, which is your enemy
* Slows fat loss.
* Filled with empty calories.
* Mess up the quality of sleep.
* It does not quench thirst, it makes thirst worst
* Terrible for your liver.
My expert advice: Don’t drink at all if you want to lose a lot of fat as possible and attain extreme muscle gains.
But let’s face it. This is the real world, and you probably like to drink as much as the next guy (the younger you are the more you probably like to drink). So here’s some tips to keep your muscle building and fat loss on progress when you choose to “indulge”:
Drink Plenty of Water
Many of the bad stuff that come from drinking can be controlled with water consumption. Alcohol dehydrates you, thus drink a lot of water beforehand, during (if possible) and without doubt before going to sleep. In addition, alcohol helps your body get rid of huge amount of toxins you just doused it with in the form of alcohol.
Stay Away Sugary mixers
Refrain from sugary mixers in your hard alcohol. Consuming sugar while drinking alcohol is the worse thing you can do for fat gain.
Get rid of carbs
Don’t consume carbs before, during or after if you’re drinking alcohol. In short: The carbs get turned to fat much easier because your body is trying to process the alcohol. Plus Protein will stay with you longer so you will not eat as much and the higher thermic rate makes it less likely to promote fat gain.
Observe the 1-2 drinks a day during weekdays
There’s already enough evidence to suggest that 1-3 drinks a day is good for you. If you like drinking a beer or two a day or glasses of wine of any kind, don’t worry about it. Try not to overdo EVERY night. If you’re going to binge
Drink hard only two times a week.
Like Friday and Saturday, or something like that. Here’s what to do: Don’t eat a lot during the day if you’re going to get down that night. And make sure you get some good protein into your system to help support your stomach. What’s more, some foods high in fiber like beans is good too. It will latch onto you and help you feel fuller, possibly absorb some toxins-definitely help flush them out the next day when you “eliminate”.
Workout 2-3 hours before you whoop it up
Because your muscles get depleted of glycogen after you workout doing this might make it easier for your body to turn even more of the empty calories you ingest later on that night into muscle, instead of fat.
Don’t eat too much once you get drunk
Nearly everyone drink until they are really drunk, then become hungry and choose to consume a bunch of crap food. This is NOT going to help. Keep an eye on the protein tip above, and drink more water to help you feel full.
Have fun playing beer pong or other games
As a matter of fact, you could actually burn 20-30 calories in a “Vigorous” game of beer pong. You’ll almost certainly drink more though as a result. My advice: Drink a lesser amount to make your aim better – therefore you drink less during the game (because you’re winning) which overall leads to less drinking! Play “strip” versions of these games for even more fun.
If you just want to get drunk, be efficient
It’s NOT healthy (emotionally, mentally OR physically) to drink to “get drunk” but I realize this is why most people do it. They drink because they think it makes them more confident, more brave, or more well liked. That’s all bullsh*t, you really need to have your confidence issues handled, but I realize most people still do it.
Thus if you’re drinking for “effect” then remember: be disciplined. Get a high alcohol spirit like Everclear or 151, cut it with ice and water, or do a couple shots, you’ll get drunk faster. And you will not have to drink as much. (at least it’s better than drinking 36 beers right?)
I cannot believe I’m giving this advice, but I know people will still do it, so just be “efficient” about it and possibly it will help you not to go extreme next time.
Choose low calorie beers and wines
Light beers are lowest. Dark stouts (like Guinness!) are next. Followed by the rest. Red wines are lower in calories (and contain more resveratrol), followed by the rest.
Things to do when you’re hangover:
If you might be hangover in the morning, here’s some tips:
* Stay away from NSAID’s such as aspirin, ibuprofen, and all that because mixed with the alcohol it is tremendously bad for your liver and stomach, and the like…
* Get some water and Gatorade to top up electrolytes, etc…
* Take a multivitamin/multi-mineral to further replenish
* Get some protein in you, eggs, bacon, etc are good
* Exercise moderately to sweat some toxins out (make sure you keep drinking water)
* Get some shuteye…
You know you should not but then if you do
Opt to “over indulge” you should at least stick to the guidelines I’ve set out here. The real issue you should take in hand is:
“why do I feel the need to drink so much?”
You’ll most likely realize that it’s an issue with your self confidence not being able to say “no” to your group of friends or trying to “Fit in” or some other such nonsense. Or you don’t like reality and you’re just trying to escape from it by getting trashed. None of these things are good for your health and you need to get these issues handled before you do some damage.
When searched, you can find a wonderful array of food sources in online stores that promote muscle building function. I’m skinny and I want to build muscle fast in a healthy way. This is a common statement that we hear from people. In this article, we are going to find solution for this question in detail. Mackerel, enriched with essential proteins is found to be as a wonderful food source to build up muscles. If you are in search of a natural way to promote the natural growth of muscles in body, never hesitate to include this food source in diet. Apart from promoting the natural growth of muscles, mackerel also prevents health issues like zinc deficiency and testosterone deficiency.
Beetroot, a common food item included in Indian recipes is a natural source to build muscle fast in a healthy way. How beetroot cures low muscle mass troubles? This is a common question coming while reading this article. Generally, beetroot owns several health benefits that promote the overall growth of the body. It acts internally and enhances the growth of muscles naturally. Similar to beet root, Greek yogurt is another food source that can promote the natural growth of body muscles. Greek yogurt is made by straining excess liquid and carbohydrate from ordinary yogurt. Apart from improving muscle mass, Greek yogurt also improves the immunity health of body naturally. And so today, you can find Greek yogurt in many stores. If you wish to build muscle mass, never hesitate to include Greek yogurt in your daily diet schedule.
Tuna enriched with omega 3 fatty acids and protein is one among the best natural sources to build muscle fast in a healthy way. If possible, it is recommended to include tuna in your daily diet. Do you like chocolate milk? Almostall of us like to drink chocolate drink during our leisure times. Apart as a drink, chocolate milk can promote the natural growth of muscles. You can consider this health drink as a source of casein and whey protein. If you wish to enhance the growth of muscles naturally, try to drink include this nutritious drink in daily diet.
Almond milk, enriched with vitamin E and protein is another food source that can build muscle fast in a healthy way. If you don’t have enough time to prepare almond milk, just eat a handful of almonds after workout time. Apart from boosting the strength of muscles, including almonds in diet also improves the energy level of body.
Avocado is another best recommended food source to build muscle fast in a healthy way. Studies say that avocado can enhance the absorption of carotenoids up to fifteen times. This factor not only improves the immunity health of body but also enhances the overall health of body. Proper diet schedule plays a vital factor in enhancing the growth of muscles in body. Apart from the above specified food sources, you can also include food pieces like quinoa, broccoli and lentils in daily diet schedule. If possible, make sure that you follow regular exercising in conjunction with proper diet. FitOFat capsule is one of the highly recommended natural weight gainer pills for those who want to build muscle fast in a healthy way.
Don’t be a victim to “weak genetics”! Here’s a simple way to defeat the “hard gainer” curse!
Happen to be a “hard gainer”?
You know…someone whoever is really skinny and has a hard time putting on muscle mass?
If so, then this hard gainer bodybuilding tip is just for YOU!
The “Hard gainer Problem” (well…ONE of them!)
There’s no doubt that “hard gainers” have the odds stacked against them!
And one of the big problems they have is that the don’t have a hormone system that processes the “test0sterone chain” as efficiently as other guys.
Sucks, doesn’t it?!
But here’s a little trick you can try that is guaranteed to kickstart some new gains…
How To Boost Testosterone For More Muscle Mass…
Ok, here’s what you do…
For ONE WEEK, before each of your workouts (no matter which body part you are targeting)…
…do 3 SETS of high volume SQUATS!
I know, I know…you hate doing squats period, right?
But especially for scrawny hard gainers (yeah…you women too!), squats are the “King” of all mass building exercises because they use more total muscle fibers than any other exercise.
Here’s Why This Works…
By starting your workout with 3 sets of squats (shoot for high reps…like 15-20), you jump start your endocrine system to kick up the production of anabolic hormones like testosterone.
Plus…using a higher volume rather than lower, you also stimulate the release of more human growth hormone that stimulates muscle growth.
Do this 3 TIMES a week and then move on to the rest of your workout (such as your chest, shoulders, etc.)
Repeat this trick any time you feel like your gains have plateaued and the flood of healthy, mass-building hormones will benefit your entire body to slather your scrawny frame with layers of muscle in no time!
The next element to consider is to boost your intake of calories from real strength and muscle building improvement. Take you body weight and multiply it by 15-20 calories per pound. If you weigh 150 pounds, then eat between 2250-3000 calories per day.
Look for an proportion of protein, carbs and fats that are specific to your activity levels and goal weight.
Use a body fat scale to measure your weight and body fat levels to ensure the weight your gaining is muscle and not too much fat!
Another tip is to keep a training log to measure your results each workout. Record the time it takes to train, how much weight and reps you do each workout.
Then before your next training session, know what your going to do before you hit the gym and meet or beat the previous workout by one or more reps or pounds for added improvement.
Good Luck, stay strong!
There are lots of workouts which can help you to build muscles. If you visit a professional and ask about the best muscle building workout he might give you some names. Without a doubt, one of the best ways to build muscle is with the help of weight lifting.
The weight lifting process is also known as the negative technique. Weight lifting will not only increase the strength of your arm but it will also do it fast. There are some other techniques too.
Negatives are considered to be the best muscle building workout. Negatives are a part of weight lifting. When you lift up the weights and push it away from your body the muscles of your arms contract and this helps you to perform a positive.
On the other hand when you lower the weights and bring it close to your body the tension in your muscles is released. This performance is known as negative. The muscles tendons work more during the negative.
The negatives become one of the best workouts for the tendons of your muscles. It can also be named the best muscle building workout. This workout is also responsible for adding some strength to the weak muscles.
In case of weight lifting workout bringing down the weight matters the most. Other than this the workouts which can be effective are strip sets, flexing, drop sets and super sets.
These can also be considered as the best muscle building workout. Flexing can be practiced while you take rest in between weight lifting. Flexing helps to pump up your muscles and this is indeed a very good exercise.
The flexing exercises involve a good deal of muscle contractions. Flexing also helps you to build strength in your muscles. The other exercises mentioned are part of the weight lifting workout techniques.
Bodybuilding workouts are rather popular, specifically amongst men who would like to attract their female friends of their enormous and ripped arms, upper body, and body. Undoubtedly, who here would not need a nice body to be proud of, right?
Still, while there’s lots of folks who wish to have a superb body, not every one is mindful with regards to good weight training workout routines that they could perform. In case you are one of these, then here are several exercises that may take you the most beneficial course towards your best body ever.
1. Bent-leg knee raises – Lie down face up while you loosen up your head as well as neck. Place your hands on the ground near your bottom, and set your feet on the ground. Lower your core and lift the knees in direction of your chest area, then back on the floor again. Accomplish this for twelve times.
2. The Bridge – This really is element of most pilates program which has been one among the best bodybuilding routines due to the simplicity yet positive results. All you have to accomplish is to be in your push-up position though with bent elbows. Straighten up your body and pull your abdominals in. Breathe in for 20 seconds, then for one minute. Accomplish this maybe once or twice in sets of two.
3. Tricep Pull Downs – Using a tricep pushdown machine, go to the bar and lift it up then bring it down to your waist, keeping your elbows near the side of your body. Do this step for 10 times.
4. Leg Extensions – Sit down on a leg extension equipment. Set your feet on the bar and lean your body back. Lift the bar with your legs and do this for ten times. This might look effortless, but this is certainly one of the more efficient muscle building exercises there may be.
5. Bicep curls – Certainly, do not abandon your biceps and triceps out. Truly, the arms are the easiest section of the body which you can tone down. Employing a set of barbells or free weights, curl the weight in the direction of your shoulders. Keep the posture for only a few seconds and bring it back to the beginning position. Do about 10 repetitions of this set.
These 5 muscle building exercise can help you attain very good range of muscles that you’re going to certainly be proud of. Before taking off with this program, the following are some reminders to further guide you:
– Do this routine just two times a week over the first 2 weeks. Keep the rest interval in every set will be no over thirty seconds. After each set, make an effort to relax for roughly a minute or two ahead of carrying out another set.
– Following the first 2 weeks, do the following workouts at the least thrice weekly.
– In workouts which involve the use of free weights, it is important to operate the correct equipment. Do not try to handle heavy things, particularly if you are simply starting.
On the whole, weight training workouts are very good not just in improving your body, but also your all around health.
How to gain muscle quickly is one of the most frequently asked questions from anyone that has struggled to gain the muscle they desire. There are lots of skinny guys that attempt to build muscle, but cannot achieve the results they are after. Even though it will take more time to build muscle if you are skinny, it is not out of your reach. Several people with the right approach can gain the muscle, and love their bodies. Skinny guys have it harder, but typically a greater determination to succeed.
There are many different reasons why you are finding it harder to put on the muscle that you want, and typically it is due to your metabolic rate. If your parents and siblings are also skinny, you will battle with these factors. However, it is not impossible to put on muscle in a short space of time. You will become the talk of the gym, and many people will question how you achieved such good results.
Skinny guys typically find themselves is the situation where no matter how much weight training they do their body shape simply never changes. Often you will feel that you need to do more in the gym to gain the best results, however, this is not the case. Spending too much time in the gym actually causes the negative effect, and can force your body not to gain the muscle. You will need to know what your body needs to build the muscle.
You have to be in full control of mostly all element of your weight gain, and this includes your diet, and lifestyle. By combing the perfect diet with the right workout plan, you will achieve good results. You will need to have detailed plans for mostly all element of your lifestyle to ensure that you know exactly what you are doing. You need to find the perfect workout combination to tap into the core muscles, and ensure they are being worked out.
There are certain exercises, and particular foods that will guarantee you never have to ask how to gain muscle quickly ever again. Keeping track of your progress, and what exercises you are doing is vital. This will ensure that the scientific process is followed correctly, and that there is never any doubt behind it. Knowing the exact workouts that you need before you even step into the gym is valuable information that everyone will want.
Learning how to prepare, and cook the exact foods that will help to build your muscles is essential. No matter how much you weigh right now there are diet plans, and recipes for you to follow. You will be able to achieve the burst of muscle growth that you need. There are also guides that can help you to swap the foods so you do not end up eating the same meals as is typically done with diet plans. Most of the foods that can help the skinny guy have been tried, and tested, and achieve results. How to gain muscle quickly will no longer be your question.
It seems that when it comes to designing bodybuilding programs to gain weight and build muscle mass, all of the attention is placed on the amount of sets, reps, and exercises to perform.
Yes, these are big factors to consider when following a workout routine.
However, there’s still one factor left out of the equation most of the time….and it’s a big one, if not the biggest!
I’m talking about training frequency……the amount of times you train the same muscle group in a specific amount of time (usually per week).
99% of all weight training routines now-a-days recommend that you train a muscle once a week.
That means that if you trained your chest on Monday you don’t train it again until next Monday.
The basis for this is that if you train a specific muscle intensely you must give it 5-6 days of complete rest in order for enough time to have gone by to allow that muscle group to repair, recover, and grow from the workout.
Funny, because I used believe this as well.
When you look at bodybuilding history, this whole “train a muscle only once a week” philosophy has not been around since day one.
Decades ago, back in the 40’s, 50’s, 60’s, 70’s, and 80’s the majority of bodybuilders trained each muscle way more than just once a week.
They would train each muscle several times per week, with a higher amount of volume and frequency (but we’re just going to focus on frequency in this article).
And what’s interesting about this is that many feel today that the physiques of those decades are of much higher quality than those of today.
Sure, individuals like Mike Mentzer popularized cutting back drastically on training frequency, but it really was not until the mid-80’s and 90’s that training a muscle only once per week became the norm in bodybuilding circles.
However, since the masses began to cut down training a muscle to just once per week, have we seen major progress in people’s muscular development and muscle weight gain???
Because we’ve heard and read it thousands of times over the past 2 decades we all tend to think that training a muscle more than once a week will surely lead to overtraining, especially if you don’t use anabolic steroids.
But is this really the case?
Before we get into specifics as to the optimum training frequency to build the most amount of muscle mass at the quickest rate without overtraining or burning out, we need to see if in fact it’s true that any more than once every week or once every 5-6 days would lead to the over-taxing of muscle group.
Take a real close look at the medical references cited in articles that recommend to only train a muscle once a week (“infrequently”, as the proponents say).
Every time a study is mentioned that supposedly had several groups of individuals training, one training less than the other, whenever they give the results of those groups, it is always tracking who gained more strength………NOT who gained more weight and muscle size.
There’s a huge difference between the two…..gaining strength or building size.
And no, the two don’t go hand in hand (more on this in a future article).
Sure, these studies may prove that training “infrequently” may be more efficient for building muscular strength (…and that in itself is not really true either, as I’ll also write about later on), but it doesn’t prove that it is more efficient for building size….growth.
The problem with evaluating what most articles / weight training routines recommend is that they are all going off of the pursuit of strength instead of size.
It seems to them that as long as you are gaining strength, then you must be gaining size. Right???
Hah! What a joke. Anyone that has ever worked out for a significant amount of time knows that you can get stronger and stronger every week, yet still look the same in the mirror.
So, first off in our “optimal frequency evalulation” is that we cannot go off of any of these scientific studies, nor can we conclude that just because training a muscle once a week may help you get stronger it will also make you bigger.
Real life experience has proven time and time again that this is not how it works in the “real world”.
Be looking out for part 2 of this article, as we’ll go deeper into this very imporant topic for all of us looking to gain muscle weight and build mass.